Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is musicfan266

Our users have posted a total of 146 messages in 117 subjects
Poll

RR-N-v5.8.4-20170824-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GOT RESURRECTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RR-N-v5.8.4-20170824-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GOT RESURRECTED

Post by Spartan Warrior on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks to Team Resurrection Remix OS, and thanks to all Resurrection Remix Contributers OS like myself.

Please make sure that you have a known to be working Back-up of you're device before you try installing any new custom ROMS. After all it is you're device, and they are becoming more valuable every day. With TWRP anyone can make a nandroid backup, it only takes a few minutes to make the back-up, and save it to the external sd card so it does not become deleted while wiping the data/advanced data sections. Also please keep in mind that I am the maintainer of this RR Custom ROM, but however I can NOT Be Held Responsible if any issues, or problems problems come up. So, with that being said I can only stress to you how important it is to always make a Back-up First no matter what. This ROM is based on Lineage OS with Android Version 7.1.2_r29. Make sure to use the newest correct version of gapps that you like using for the Google Play Store, and all of the other apps from there.

This Resurrection Remix OS Custom ROM was built by myself, and compiled on my Custom DELL PC using 64-Bit Linux Mint 18.1 'Serena'.  Please try it out, and let me know what you think. If you need any assistance with my work just send me a message with the PM button for Personal Message. Please take screen shots, and send some pics of the daily setups using this new ROM, or even wallpapers you like using with this RR ROM.

RR-N-v5.8.4-20170824-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip 1.06 GB

https://mega.nz/#!krYnVJTZ!NUwTS8lf9k9-8aEfo5cli0q72xRjSCg9CeNMrBJo-eo

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top