Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pyrohydrosmok

Our users have posted a total of 142 messages in 113 subjects
Poll

RR-N-v5.8.5-20170930-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge FINAL NOUGAT version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RR-N-v5.8.5-20170930-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge FINAL NOUGAT version

Post by Spartan Warrior on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 am

Thanks to Team Resurrection Remix OS, and all Resurrection Remix OS Contributers. This is the FINAL NOUGAT version of Resurrection Remix OS for the hero2lte = Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge devices. It was compiled by myself on my Custom DELL OPTIPLEX 330 PC using Linux Mint 18.1 Serena OS. You can see that info as indicated in the settings/about phone/Kernel version as it shows my Global user name, and my PC info.
Please make sure to have a known to be working back-up of the device before you try installing any news ROMS. Use TRWP to make the back-up, and make sure it is stored on the device sd card. Wipe the device Data as normal when Flashing ROMS, then wipe the Advanced Data sections needed, but DO NOT wipe the sd card because it has the device back-up stored on it OK. Then go back to install, pick the external sd card location/downloads folder, or whatever location you used, and then install the ROM you wish to FLASH, and also install the correct version of gapps needed for android 7.1.2_r29 please. You can use gapps mini, micro, nano, pico or whichever version of gapps that you like as long as it's made for 7.1.2_r29. If you need any assistance with my ROMS, or how to use them please just make a post, or send me a personal message. Thanks, and enjoy. travisbrooks2011@gmail.com

RR-N-v5.8.5-20170930-hero2lte-Unofficial.zip 1.06 GB

https://mega.nz/#!1jxFmCJZ!Yf3hQQKLolhgiz2NO6UFemwCxVb3PsRUwJluJK-6k-M

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top