The newest registered user is musicfan266

Our users have posted a total of 146 messages in 117 subjects
Poll

lineage-15.0-20171003-UNOFFICIAL-potter.zip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lineage-15.0-20171003-UNOFFICIAL-potter.zip

Post by Spartan Warrior on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 am

Thanks to LineageOS.
I am not the developer that built this lineage-15.0 Oreo Custom ROM, however someone asked me if it was possible to do Oreo for the Moto G5 PLUS devices, and  I wanted to share this as a working example. You can see my answer is yes to LineageOS 15 for potter. Things about the Android 8.0 version, and the current Custom ROMS being made with it are as follows: #1 The camera is not half broken it is fully jacked up mostly, but you can use the Camu camera apk to get around that issue. #2 The lineage 15.0 Oreo ROMS are still being updated daily, and worked on daily yes, but you may see issues with stability, and it may not be a good ROM to use as a daily driver for you. I've been using 8.0 Oreo for awhile now on my devices, and it has been working fine, but I too did experience issues with the camera, but other then that it works great. Please make sure that you have a working back-up on you're device before you install any new custom ROM period. Be advised once again I am not the dev that built, compiled, made, or threw this ROM together. So, please do not expect me to fully do tech support for this ROM. Thank you for being advised in advance, and hope you enjoy this working example of Lineage 15 Oreo for Moto G5 PLUS/potter devises. Now that you know for a fact that it is possible to do this, of coarse I will build it when I have the time to make new builds of my own. Hopefully all the stability issues, and camera issues will be resolved during now, and then.

lineage-15.0-20171003-UNOFFICIAL-potter.zip367.3 MB

https://mega.nz/#!YuIUXSZI!Fc_xMcHoezvnn1Ogj6-KHzlhUSrcUWoQiXOMM5dmPc8

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum