We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is BleuFyre

Our users have posted a total of 104 messages in 87 subjects
Poll

All Things Ascend 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Things Ascend 2

Post by Android Fanatic on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 am

Here is a link to a google drive folder created that holds all things huawei ascend 2 including fixes,roms,tweaks and even Gapps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HrUgGw5zlfendpR0ZDMGNNWjA

Happy Modding Very Happy
Android Fanatic
Admin

View user profile http://unleashedprepaids.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Raven

Post by BleuFyre on Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 am

Hello, I was just given a Huawei raven, and at best it seems partially rooted. No supersu or custom recovery as far as I can tell. I have successfully rooted one phone in the past with the help of unleashed prepaid. I believe that one was a huawei also. This is a phablet. I would like to flash stock back to it and was wondering if I could get info on a cwm recovery and stock rom. Kingroot is the root program on this device. I do want to play with this phone and am willing to experiment. It has no working power or volume buttons and gapps does not work. I have been using apkpure to install apps. Let's see. 4.4.4 320dpi arm7 . I did find an app that will allow booting into recovery, safe mode, bootloader ECT. However I have no PC at the moment. But I do have a 10class 32g SD card. So back to stock to strip whatever was done to this phablet off and start from scratch. Then I will be willing to test new programs and ROMs. Root check says successfully rooted device too. I am new at this, just cuz, but always brilliant. Like a Star @ heaven

BleuFyre
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top