Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is BleuFyre

Our users have posted a total of 105 messages in 88 subjects
Poll

BRAND NEW Android IceCold Project Custom ROM has just hit 100% COMPLETED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRAND NEW Android IceCold Project Custom ROM has just hit 100% COMPLETED!

Post by Spartan Warrior on Mon May 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Today I have some very good News as I have compiled a Brand New Android IceCold Project CUSTOM ROM with the NEWEST Android version 7.1.2_R9, and it has hit 100% DONE today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going into BETA Testing right away. It has been designed, and compiled by me for the GT-9505 = jfltexx, and I will also be making it boot for the SGH-I337Z too, because I have been doing this for a very long time, and I know how real quick like. Want to see the proof you says eh? OK here you go, Screenshots of this ACIP 7.1.2_R9 are within this post. It will be uploaded, and available for ALL comers after It passes ALL EXTREME LOAD TESTING. It will pass because, because my shit is ass kicking ripping, and I do triple check every little thing there is to check. Trust me I will not ever Unleash some peace of crap ROM. These Screenshots I am posting with this show me starting the Android IceCold Project CUSTOM ROM, and going all the way to 100% DONE! <3 It is only a matter of time, and a small matter of the mind, before I do it again. My New Android IceCold Project CUSTOM ROM Based on the LineageOS android version 7.1.2_R9 that's release #9 is most wicked, as is LineageOS period, and fully enhanced for extreme performance. It works like a dream come true. <3

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top