We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is musicfan266

Our users have posted a total of 146 messages in 117 subjects
Poll

lineage-14.1-20170709-UNOFFICIAL-jfltexx-jfltecri-Hybrid S4 ROM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lineage-14.1-20170709-UNOFFICIAL-jfltexx-jfltecri-Hybrid S4 ROM

Post by Spartan Warrior on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks to LineageOS, and all LineageOS contributors. This is my very first LineageOS Build.
I have designed it to be Clean, Mean, Straight-up Savage-OS with PURE LineageOS, and nothing else period. No Bloatware of any kind. The way it was designed to be by Google, LineageOS, and Samsung. This Custom Hybrid LineageOS ROM was Built for Performance from SOURCE by me Travis L. Brooks/Spartan Warrior/tlb. The Source Codes come from Google, Samsung my device vender manufacture, and LineageOS. My Custom DELL OPTIPLEX 330 PC was able to accomplish this in around 4 hours, and 47 mins after first doing all the needed steps to set-up the new Android Build Environment on Linux.  It was compiled entirely by me on my Custom DELL OPTIPLEX 330 PC using a New Android Build Environment with LinuxMint OS Cinnamon 18.1"Serena" MATE. This Hybrid Custom ROM was first built, compiled, designed to boot the jfltexx International Samsung Galaxy S4's, and then I also modified it to Boot up the jfltecri the Samsung Galaxy S4's on Cricket 4G LTE in America. Wipe the data as normal with TWRP...fyi Team Win Recovery Project Manager ROOTED can be used to Flash install TRWP after the devcie is first ROOTED, hint I used KingRoot to ROOT my device, then you can use the TWRP to do the flashing as it's a custom recovery made to do that. So back to recovery to wipe the data, and then do advance wipe. Do the advanced wipe making sure not to wipe the devices sd card. Flash the ROM first, then reboot to system, DO NOT INSTALL ROOT if you see that message HIT NO. Let the device open up as this takes some time on the first boot...10 mins or less. After the very first boot up the device will boot much faster. Ok Now reboot back into recovery to flash install the gapps that you like to use for android version 7.1.2, or the gapps that link to download that I provide below for the gapps below the ROMS download link...below.
If you have any questions about my ROM, or need any technical assistance with my Custom ROM works, please feel free to send me a message. travisbrooks2011@gmail.com , or message me here with a PM. Hope you like my new LineageOS ROM with Android version 7.1.2_r27 <3 Enjoy!

lineage-14.1-20170709-UNOFFICIAL-jfltexx-jfltecri-Hybrid.zip 306.4 MB
https://mega.nz/#!c6oAnBAR!ZF5Mg2ek5TslVwV2xBUB3ES8A-Gfg3xDoHSmrIg72Sk

open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20161217.zip319.5 MB

https://mega.nz/#!p65hiRIQ!Lo3h_BwIiyOOm_aNGJjN4EOMi-6KbfZtOLQN-wVEGPI

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum